Thursday, June 17

[Thought this time I'd keep all of my promises]
Two cops were shot and killed by some Birmingham crackheads today, which makes for a lively newsroom and heated debate over each word in the headline. All the Editors Who Matter gathered around a computer and bickered over whether or not "ambush" was accurrate. They decided it wasn't. But voices rose and tempers pulsed in the process. Mmmm, newsroom adrenaline. Nothin' like it.

Tomorrow, City Stages begins in town, and I'm told that it will make the parking process sheer, unbridled hell. I got a free weekend pass to the festival, so I'll try to go on Sunday, since it's my only off day this weekend.

I'm designing the Sunday Money front again this week, and I'm wracking my brain to come up with ideas for the layout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home