Monday, December 24

Christmas Eve Liveblogextravaganzazomg

I was invited to a party tonight, but I've ended up frittering away my evening at home, sort of half paying attention to VH1's "I Love The '90s" marathon, sipping Korbel, and wrapping the rest of my presents. Man, Patrice Oneal cracks me up. I think I could just sit and listen to him laugh for hours.

My cats have probably eaten five feet of sparkly ribbon by now. Note to self: In the future, try to wrap gifts in a padlocked room so that your delightfully curious animals don't pounce each freshly wrapped gift and tear the cheap paper open so that you have to patch your gifts like they're some random hobo's pants or something. Yeesh.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

merry christmas! if you like patrice then make sure you check out his web show www.patriceoneal.com, it is one of the only times you can get to hear patrice full throttle with no censorship! happy holidays!

Tue Dec 25, 08:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm... ^ ^ ^

Anyhoo, just letting you and everyone else unlucky enough to chum with me that your holiday and birthday gifts WILL be arriving via UPS. Late. Perhaps quite.

Tue Dec 25, 09:29:00 PM  
Blogger Monfogo said...

Kudos to Paulito for mentioning the Patrice DVD. It's awesome and everyone should check it out.

Wed Dec 26, 05:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i loooooooove patrice oneal. and i know what you mean about that laugh of his. it's totally infectious. i hear him on opie and anthony all the time and he just kills me. that webseries of his is really funny too. all this love for patrice oneal....it must be the holidays :)

Thu Dec 27, 09:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home