Friday, November 30

Great, now my neighbor thinks I'm a prevert

One of my very favorite things to do when bored is read the Craigslist "casual encounters" section (of lots of different cities to chuckle at the colloquialisms) and get my laugh on at all the creative ways people ask strangers on the internet to have sex with them.

Often the entries with photos are quite hilarious.

Just now I was laughing at a photo of a man's junk measured up next to a soda can (classier than a ruler!), and I heard a door slam. I looked back and realized that my windows are wide open, and I saw the blinds on the balcony door at my neighbor's place swinging. Lucky her, she's got a perfect view into my living room and of my computer screen.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

I guess I'm in the club too. I love reading that stuff. Mostly spam though so it's lost its allure in recent years.

Did you see this?

http://www.kasperhauser.com/khmc/

Possibly funnier than Craigslist if that's even possible.

Fri Nov 30, 12:47:00 PM  
Blogger T.V. Fritz said...

Did I ever tell you about my roommates? They think I'm perverted. They found my pink cone one day. I received the pink cone as a parting gift from the gay magazine (never used it, though). My one roommate, Jordan, whom I'm convinced is mentally retarded on some level, picked it up and started doing yoga poses with it.

Fri Nov 30, 03:09:00 PM  
Blogger T.V. Fritz said...

OK. I used it twice. I never put the batteries in it though!

Fri Nov 30, 04:54:00 PM  
Blogger sarah saint said...

Hahaha, Craiglsit rules.

Fri Nov 30, 05:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is prevert like a pervert in training? *insert Peter Griffin laugh*

Sorry I couldn't think of anything funnier. It's been a long day.

At least they didn't catch you watching Real World!

Sat Dec 01, 04:36:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Paul, hee hee. That's hilarious.

Fritz, consider it proof of my utter vanilladom that I don't know what a cone is, and I'm not gonna look it up.

TB, a prevert is of course someone who is going to organize a mutiny of preverts. :)

Wed Dec 05, 02:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh.

Eeeeeergh.

*pokes screen with a stick*

Sun Dec 09, 09:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home