Sunday, May 20

Thrifty

My aunt runs a port-a-potty business. When I went home for Mother's Day last weekend, I saw my aunt and uncle's new (okay, it's two years old, but I don't get to visit them that often) house, and came away with a big bag of half-rolls of toilet paper.

Turns out my aunt collects what's left of the clean rolls when she collects the units, and saves them to use in her own home. But she saves so many that there's always plenty left over to give away. So my grandmother took a batch and hooked me up with some too.

I'm thinking this is a good thing to do; otherwise perfectly good tissue would get thrown away.

Environmentalists would probably be happy about this.

Yet, germaphobes are probably clawing out their eyes at the thought of wiping their asses with toilet paper that once resided in a public outdoor toilet.

My question is: What to the germaphobe environmentalists (assuming there's such a thing) think?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger La C. said...

This germaphobe environmentalist thinks that the germaphobe part of her is much stronger than the environmentalist part. Then again, I was never really one for taking my causes to seriously.

Sun May 20, 02:37:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Haha, I'll be sure to stock new rolls if I ever have company!

Mon May 21, 01:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home