Thursday, July 13

Boop bleep boop blip

Thom Yorke was on Fresh Air yesterday and I apparently missed it, though you can hear the interview here. I can't get the thing to play for some reason (operator error, I'm nearly positive) but I bet it's interesting. I still haven't picked up The Eraser, but I've sampled it several times on iTunes and am wondering if I should just be a big jerk and rely on someone else I know to buy it/download it so I can rip a copy of it.

Yet, I'd like to have a real copy for the woodcut art if nothing else.

3 Comments:

Blogger phallicpen said...

I got it yesterday. The case is pretty awesome. But I could ship you my delapidated version, if you'd like. Is that how you spell delapidated? I totally relied on phonics this time, out of pure laziness.

Thu Jul 13, 03:56:00 PM  
Blogger phallicpen said...

I guess I should comment on the music, duh. The first song is quite soulful. And starts with boop bleep boop blip, actually. I dig it. I dig the whole album. But it's all about the first song. And how many glo-sticks you can carry.

Thu Jul 13, 04:00:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Actually, you spell it dihllapitated, but I wouldn't expect an English major to know that.

Tell ya what, I'll trade you a ripped copy of The Eraser for a ripped copy of The Greatest. And we can have an album artwork-imitation contest.

I can carry 14 glo-sticks in my ... mouth.

Thu Jul 13, 04:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home