Thursday, July 13

Boop bleep boop blip

Thom Yorke was on Fresh Air yesterday and I apparently missed it, though you can hear the interview here. I can't get the thing to play for some reason (operator error, I'm nearly positive) but I bet it's interesting. I still haven't picked up The Eraser, but I've sampled it several times on iTunes and am wondering if I should just be a big jerk and rely on someone else I know to buy it/download it so I can rip a copy of it.

Yet, I'd like to have a real copy for the woodcut art if nothing else.

4 Comments:

Blogger phallicpen said...

I got it yesterday. The case is pretty awesome. But I could ship you my delapidated version, if you'd like. Is that how you spell delapidated? I totally relied on phonics this time, out of pure laziness.

Thu Jul 13, 03:56:00 PM  
Blogger phallicpen said...

I guess I should comment on the music, duh. The first song is quite soulful. And starts with boop bleep boop blip, actually. I dig it. I dig the whole album. But it's all about the first song. And how many glo-sticks you can carry.

Thu Jul 13, 04:00:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Actually, you spell it dihllapitated, but I wouldn't expect an English major to know that.

Tell ya what, I'll trade you a ripped copy of The Eraser for a ripped copy of The Greatest. And we can have an album artwork-imitation contest.

I can carry 14 glo-sticks in my ... mouth.

Thu Jul 13, 04:10:00 PM  
Blogger EThomas said...

A friend of mine who works in sound production says NPR uses "Real Audio Memory" (ram) for clips and doesn't care that makes them unavailable to anyone who uses another type of player. I can't download them either. So there, dilapidated thinking perhaps.

Fri Jul 14, 02:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home