Monday, November 21

Happy birthday, blog

I'm up early, waiting to go to the doctor. I'm nervous. I don't go to doctors very often.

Today marks two years that Theology & Geometry has been live. Check out this pathetic inaugural post:

I'm trying to get this Blogger thing to agree with my site but I'm so HTML and FTP retarded that it's taking a lot of time and effort. Bah!


Ah, the frustration of trying to get Blogger to publish to your website via FTP. I don't have to worry about that crap anymore. RIP, Theology-and-Geometry.com.

It's a wonder I ever had time to write, even so crappily, back then. I was working 51 hours a week at three jobs and going to school full time. It truly is remarkable how much more time I have now that I work a steady 40 hours every week with no homework, but it's alarming how quickly time passes now, when it seemed at times to lag then. So, in effect, I've got more time, but it passes me by in quick clips that I can't even begin to catch up to.

That's, in part, why I even bother with this blog. It's part ham radio, part documentation of events that I might otherwise let fade into the grey of my memory. Here's to many more years of shameless introspection and emotional political pronouncements!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I thought you hadn't been to a doctor in over a decade! I hope everything's okay!

Mon Nov 21, 05:33:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Well, I get to the eye doctor about once a year. Ditto for the dentist. But other doctors, where they poke and prod you and put you on a scale, well, I hate those bastards. But it went okay, I guess. I'll e-mail you about it.

Mon Nov 21, 05:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pleeeesh dooooo. Thaaaaat would be greeeeaaaaaaaat. Kinda liiiiiiike groooouuuuup prooooojeeeects in theeee-aaaaa-teeerrrr claaaass.

Mon Nov 21, 07:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home