Thursday, September 8

[Meet Howie]



We've got him for the night, just to see if he fits. He's big. You can't really tell from the photo. So far he knows where to use the bathroom and where to eat, but he prefers to spend his time perched up high so he can monitor the ferrets' every move. When they come close, he hisses. Not sure how that's going to work out, but so far he hasn't smacked them around yet. And they just keep getting up in his grill, obviously having forgotten the sting of cat claws.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember getting notes from you in high school telling me about all the times your cats crapped on your bed.

Fri Sep 09, 01:50:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Ew, I remember that all too well. It was right after I got back from a date with either Phil or Jeremy (can't remember, it's been so long!) and I was in such a good mood. Then I saw cat shit on the bed. Ew.

Sat Sep 10, 04:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home