Saturday, July 19

I just made an honest woman out of myself

Well, I did it. Today I happened to notice that theogeo.com was free (it was occupied the last time I checked ... a couple of years ago), so I snatched it right up. I've been squatting here at Blogger for five years now. Five years! Does anyone remember when I used to have theology-and-geometry.com? Yeah, this will be a hell of a lot less letters to type.

My informal plan is to move all my posts to Wordpress and go from there. In reality, I don't have a fucking clue what I'm doing. I'll let you know as soon as the new site's up and running. Until then, we're blogspotting, baby.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger palm tree said...

I remember theology-and-geometry.com. It had a blog, but it also had a lot of other apsects, like, where you'd visited, and your portfolio, etc. I can't wait to see the new version on the shorter, better URL!

Woo-hoo!

*waves T&G flag and sips beer*

Sat Jul 19, 02:04:00 PM  
Anonymous rs2joy said...

06 25, This year Rovio utes followup in order to Irritated Birds is approximately creating points instead of destroying them.June Thirty, This year Just how long are you able to and your explosive device monkey survive within the most recent puzzler to hit Nintendo 3ds eShop.Hav sabar menunggu edisi Guild Battles terbaru? Tak apa, tontonilah treler ini untuk melihat serba sedikit perubahan yang bakal diperkenalkan.06 30, 2012 IGN utes PCfocused video sequence analyzes DayZ, Guild Battles Two as well as Dota Two.
Buy Runescape Gold

Fri Feb 13, 02:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home