Saturday, July 28

It's noon and guess who's not here

If you said "the electrician," you're so right it makes me want to vomit. In fact, an electrician won't be coming until Monday. I take no comfort in knowing that I totally called it, especially since I'll be having visitors tomorrow through the middle of next week. I mean, of course we wouldn't sit around and watch TV the whole time, but it might have been nice to have the option.

So, anyone know of any good, well-managed apartments for rent in Midtown to check out?

Instant update: Okay, perhaps my "Well, I'm having people visit this weekend but I guess we'll figure out what to do" was a sufficiently pouty response to my landlord's "You're not mad at me, are you?" because now he's called back and said he's got another electrician lined up to come today. I will count those chickens when they have hatched, grown up free-range on a farm, and landed deliciously deep-fried on a plate in my kitchen.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have an orange cat that loves to eat paper, too! But only tissue paper or some other kind that makes a certain crinkly noise. And he will KILL anyone that comes between him and his paper-eating.

Mon Jul 30, 07:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some friends of mine lived for a number of years in the Something Arms apartments, at Poplar and Highland. It was a pretty cool place.

Mon Jul 30, 10:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home