Monday, July 2

The Harmony Brothers' debut

Mark your calendars: The Harmony Brothers will make their live debut this Friday at Otherlands, alongside Cory Branan and Brad Bailey. The show starts at about 7 or 8, I think. I wish I could go to witness the first Harmony Brothers old-timey emo-indie-country-folk-gospelcore spiritual, but I'll be slinging pages like a trained monkey just a few miles away. Maybe I can sneak out on my lunch break and catch a couple of songs or something. Surely someone will get this on video, right?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger T.V. Fritz said...

Isn't Cory Branan marginally famous? That's cool that Phil is playing with a marginally famous person.

Mon Jul 02, 12:07:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Yep, he's played Letterman before. So, yeah, it's very cool that their first show will be opening for him. :)

Mon Jul 02, 12:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home