Saturday, October 22

Hi

Sometimes it's so beautiful outside that I don't think there's anything I could possibly do to fully take advantage of it. Today was a day like that. Too bad I'm spending the better chunk of it at work.

Really the only thing I accomplished today was going to Borders and blowing money on some books that I should have waited to buy when they came out in paperback. Please tell me I conjugated those verbs in that sentence correctly.

Phil bought a pumpkin the other day, so I'm open to design suggestions for when I will attack it with my cutlery tomorrow. God, I'm bored.

2 Comments:

Blogger nashgirl said...

That Female Chauvinist Pigs book looks awesome. I read a review in the Times that really piqued my interest. Lemme know if its good.

Sat Oct 22, 09:11:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Sho'nuff. I started it last night and I'm already pissed about how "empowerment" has been co-opted by people who apply it to behaviors that are anything BUT empowering.

Wed Oct 26, 12:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home