Thursday, September 1

[Bitter pill]

Damn. There is so much happening right now that I want to talk about. Old news is piling up. This is from yesterday, I think.

Susan Wood, director of the FDA's Office of Women's Health is resigning more or less because of the agency's decision to postpone indefinitely its decision on whether to allow the morning-after pill to sell without a prescription.

"I can no longer serve as staff when scientific and clinical evidence, fully evaluated and recommended for approval by the professional staff here, has been overruled," she said.

I admire that she's standing for her priciples, but I'm afraid they will just replace her with a crazy-ass mofo who thinks Plan B is abortion. Jesus Tapdancing Christ, can we walking uteruses catch a freaking break from this administration?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home